• Mobile Products & Network
  • Apple ®
JimOng
New Contributor New Contributor
Member since 28th Dec 2013
2 Posts

Where is my special treat

A week ago, I received a very nice card from Optus with the offer of a special treat as a thank you for being with Optus.....The offer was for a choice of free movie tickets/mag subscription or $20 debit card. 

Have been trying to access the site: optus.com.au/specialtreat, but it is no where to be found!!  Why does Optus do this?  String along a long time customer with offer of special treat and then not have the site available to claim the offer.

Better to not send the card in the first place.

Jim

Dave
Moderator Moderator
Member since 13th Jan 2012
2,092 Posts

Re: Where is my special treat

Hi Jim,

Tried to access the site you listed and it comes up on my end. Just to confirm, is the problem that you can't access the site or that you can't find the offer?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

keithwhite1
Occasional Visitor Occasional Visitor
Member since 30th Dec 2013
1 Post

Its OK Jim,  I've got the same problem.  Thats how I came across your post. 

JustinB
Moderator Moderator
Member since 22nd Aug 2012
1,322 Posts

Hey Keith - are you able to please try accessing the site in a different browser & let us know how you get on?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

zollcaro
Occasional Visitor Occasional Visitor
Member since 30th Dec 2013
1 Post

have the same issue - cannot locate the specified website "optus.com.au/specialtreat". 

Marcel
Moderator Moderator
Member since 4th Jan 2013
318 Posts

Hey zollcaro, can you please try accessing it via a different browser? If it persists, then try deleting cookies and cache and keep us posted on how that goes. Cheers!

jgeeson2
New Member New Member
Member since 1st Jan 2014
1 Post

I have tried to access the special treat via Google and Chrome and neither way can I access or view this site that is being promoted by Optus.  optus.com.au/specialtreat Can you please clarify how I can get the treat?  Thanks

NessMakiri
New Member New Member
Member since 2nd Jan 2014
1 Post

So I'm not the only one. Choosing Your Treat is as Easy as...

Great promotion - BUT - not able to access the TREAT

Times running out, so has anyone had luck

Danzel
Contributor Contributor
Member since 28th Oct 2013
66 Posts

@Everyone: Try as Marcel suggested. I'm able to access the site but I'm not with an Optus mobile.

Have a blessed one..... :smileywink:

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution! caaf wrote: This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information.
maresworth
New Contributor New Contributor
Member since 3rd Jan 2014
3 Posts

have had no luck accessing specialtreat mainly the $20 debit card , i have tried multiple browsers deleted cookies cache etc, the issue seems to be on the optus end probably realising how many they will have to give away. i will give them  a couple of days then likely will raise the issue with the appropriate authority.

Did You Know?

You can SMS ‘menu’ to 9999 to find out your account balance, due date, notify us of a recent payment, request a payment extension + lots more! There’s lots of options for Pre-Paid customers too ;) It’s super easy to use

Users Online
Currently online: 2 members   |   112 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: