• Broadband, Telephony & TV
  • Broadband & Telephony
aroch
New Member New Member
Member since 18th Apr 2012
1 Post
Accepted Solution

How do I find my contract end date.

New account page with all services listed is good but can't find a contract end date or contract start and end date for any of my services (mobiles, home phone & broadband plan).

Ian
Moderator Moderator
Member since 19th Dec 2011
2,346 Posts

Re: How do I find my contract end date.

This isn't info you'll be able to find online unless you know how long your contract actually is and go back to where you first started receiving bills.

Send info via this page if you want us to check for you.

c_hendry
New Member New Member
Member since 1st Aug 2012
1 Post

Hi Ian,

Is there a good reason why this still isn't available.

This is basic account information i.e. every account has a contract start date and end date (even if the end date is in the past and the user is continuing to pay month to month ) - it's not like it's rocket science really is it ;-)

Ryan
Moderator Moderator
Member since 11th Jan 2012
1,951 Posts

c_hendry wrote:

Hi Ian,

Is there a good reason why this still isn't available.

This is basic account information i.e. every account has a contract start date and end date (even if the end date is in the past and the user is continuing to pay month to month ) - it's not like it's rocket science really is it ;-)

We can definitely provide this information for you c_hendry. If you send me your details via a Private Message including your D.O.B. I can take a look for you & be in touch at my first opportunity :smileyhappy:

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

amydicko
Visitor Visitor
Member since 20th Jul 2013
1 Post

Hi there. Id like to find out when my plan ends also. Not sure how to private message im only new to the site.
Solution
Tris
Moderator Moderator
Member since 13th Jan 2012
1,129 Posts

That's cool Amy! Just forward your info via our enquiry link and we'll give you a call to let you know :smileywink: 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

jordo83
New Member New Member
Member since 22nd May 2014
1 Post

[ Edited ]

I would like to just say that anyone who has a phone as part of their contract can easily tell when the contract is up by checking in the number of handset repayments left :-) this is under

- My Account
- Under Your bills click 'View Details'
- Expand your number and viola the handset repayments will tell you how many months are left.
http://i59.tinypic.com/2q2ont4.jpg

Did You Know?

You can SMS ‘menu’ to 9999 to find out your account balance, due date, notify us of a recent payment, request a payment extension + lots more! There’s lots of options for Pre-Paid customers too ;) It’s super easy to use

Users Online
Currently online: 3 members   |   29 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: