• Mobile Products & Network
  • Mobile
nat08
New Contributor New Contributor
Member since 16th Apr 2012
3 Posts
Accepted Solution

Change of ownership form

Filled out a change of ownership form that i printed out off the Optus website.  Can i send it off or do i need to get it filled out at an optus outlet by staff first?

Solution
Xcode
Contributor Contributor
Member since 30th Jan 2012
28 Posts

Re: Change of ownership form

[ Edited ]
Hi nat08,

There are 3 ways of sending this;

1. Fax to:
1800 100 147

2. Mail to:
OPTUS - PROVISIONING
Locked Bag 31001
Flinders Lane
Melbourne VIC 8009

3. Or the quickest way of getting it done - go into an Optus store and ask one of the sales rep to give you a hand.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
nat08
New Contributor New Contributor
Member since 16th Apr 2012
3 Posts

Yes i will probably just fax the form through but on the form there is a section for an optus staff to fill out. Do i need to take it to optus so they can fill it out or do they fill it out after you send it to them?

miracleboi
Frequent Contributor Frequent Contributor
Member since 2nd Mar 2012
130 Posts

nat08 wrote:

Yes i will probably just fax the form through but on the form there is a section for an optus staff to fill out. Do i need to take it to optus so they can fill it out or do they fill it out after you send it to them?

The section relating to staff to fill out, they should be able to fill it out after you have faxed it to them, otherwise the best thing I would say, is to go into your local Optus Store and let them help you fill it out.

Did You Know?

You can SMS ‘menu’ to 9999 to find out your account balance, due date, notify us of a recent payment, request a payment extension + lots more! There’s lots of options for Pre-Paid customers too ;) It’s super easy to use

Users Online
Currently online: 4 members   |   108 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: