• Mobile Products & Network
  • Mobile
Milton1703
New Contributor New Contributor
Member since 20th Jul 2013
3 Posts
Accepted Solution

Karma reward program

I was just sent a text message to log onto the optus website and register for a reward or prize in the karma reward program for prepaid mobiles but this doesn't seem to exist.  The url was: www.optus.com.au/karma  Any ideas?

bethia
Occasional Visitor Occasional Visitor
Member since 21st Jul 2013
1 Post

Re: Karma reward program

Received the same message on Saturday 20th with same result as you.
Fedi23q
New Member New Member
Member since 21st Jul 2013
1 Post

I got the same txt today saying the same thing
Solution
Julz
Moderator Moderator
Member since 3rd Jul 2013
799 Posts

Hey Guys,
I've checked the link from a PC & works OK using: IE, Mozilla & Chrome. Maybe delete browsing history & try again. From my mobile it defaults to karma.optus.com.au & loading fine too. Have another go & post if there's further issues & we'll feed them back. Cheers

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Milton1703
3 Posts

I tried typing in this url again a few times and refreshing the history etc but it just defaults to the optus home page with no link to the karma reward program.  It is very frustrating!

fotofiinish
New Member New Member
Member since 26th Jul 2013
1 Post

I have tried this several times and still no link to the karma rewards program.
Batts1947
Visitor Visitor
Member since 27th Jul 2013
1 Post

I too have been trying for ages to get the link for the "Karma" programme and the optus.com.au/karma. just doesn't work.... Do you have recharge with $30 or more first.????? Cheers..x

Dave
Moderator Moderator
Member since 13th Jan 2012
1,699 Posts

Just checked and optus.com.au/karma seems to be working now.

Once you recharge with $30 you'll receive a code to use via the website :smileyhappy:

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Milton1703
3 Posts

I now can get the karma reward site to load but now I've lost my optus code to enter.  How can I get this back?

Andy
Online Community Manager Online Community Manager
Member since 16th Jan 2012
2,099 Posts

Milton1703 wrote:

I now can get the karma reward site to load but now I've lost my optus code to enter.  How can I get this back?

Hey there, for enquiries regarding your code you can send an email to our promotional partner at optuskarma@tlcmarketing.com and they'll be in touch to assist.

Did You Know?

You can SMS ‘menu’ to 9999 to find out your account balance, due date, notify us of a recent payment, request a payment extension + lots more! There’s lots of options for Pre-Paid customers too ;) It’s super easy to use

Users Online
Currently online: 4 members   |   10 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: