Welcome to My Optus Community. Tell us what you think about our products and services, read answers and advice from other Optus customers or Optus staff, ask questions about Optus products – in short, join the conversation and help grow our Optus community forum. The Optus forums are for you, so Join now and be part of the community.
Business customers, join the conversation on our Business forum.

New Contributor
Milton1703
Accepted Solution

Karma reward program

I was just sent a text message to log onto the optus website and register for a reward or prize in the karma reward program for prepaid mobiles but this doesn't seem to exist.  The url was: www.optus.com.au/karma  Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
bethia

Re: Karma reward program

Received the same message on Saturday 20th with same result as you.
Please use plain text.
Fedi23q

I got the same txt today saying the same thing
Please use plain text.
Julz

Hey Guys,
I've checked the link from a PC & works OK using: IE, Mozilla & Chrome. Maybe delete browsing history & try again. From my mobile it defaults to karma.optus.com.au & loading fine too. Have another go & post if there's further issues & we'll feed them back. Cheers
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Milton1703

I tried typing in this url again a few times and refreshing the history etc but it just defaults to the optus home page with no link to the karma reward program.  It is very frustrating!

Please use plain text.
fotofiinish

I have tried this several times and still no link to the karma rewards program.
Please use plain text.
Visitor
Batts1947

I too have been trying for ages to get the link for the "Karma" programme and the optus.com.au/karma. just doesn't work.... Do you have recharge with $30 or more first.????? Cheers..x

Please use plain text.
Dave

Just checked and optus.com.au/karma seems to be working now.

Once you recharge with $30 you'll receive a code to use via the website :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Milton1703

I now can get the karma reward site to load but now I've lost my optus code to enter.  How can I get this back?

Please use plain text.
Andy

Milton1703 wrote:

I now can get the karma reward site to load but now I've lost my optus code to enter.  How can I get this back?

Hey there, for enquiries regarding your code you can send an email to our promotional partner at optuskarma@tlcmarketing.com and they'll be in touch to assist.

Please use plain text.