• Mobile Products & Network
  • Mobile
youngcrew
New Member New Member
Member since 18th Aug 2012
1 Post
Accepted Solution

OPTUS MOVIE REWARDS

Could you please help me.  The link to yes tickets is not working.  The website is down.  Extremely disappointed! Smiley Sad all round!

pbdcom
New Member New Member
Member since 19th Aug 2012
1 Post

Re: OPTUS MOVIE REWARDS

Hi youngcrew

Did Optus let you know why the Movie Rewards site is still down and when the service will be restored??  Thanks

kp
New Member New Member
Member since 19th Aug 2012
1 Post

still an issue today, these rewards sites not responding:

https://www.yestickets.com.au/movierewards/login

http://www.optusmovierewards.com.au/

Disappointing!!

KP

gotnowhere
Frequent Contributor Frequent Contributor
Member since 23rd Apr 2012
133 Posts

did you try clicking on it the bit where it says something probelms i just did and it came up for me
Solution
Dave
Moderator Moderator
Member since 13th Jan 2012
2,270 Posts

Hey Guys,

Sorry about the problems over the weekend. Access to the site was restored yesterday.

Let me know if you have any other problems with it.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

andrewpei
New Contributor New Contributor
Member since 22nd Apr 2012
2 Posts

I know this is a old thread but instead of creating a new one. I thought id report that it is down again.

Solution?
JustinB
Moderator Moderator
Member since 22nd Aug 2012
1,335 Posts

Thanks for letting us know Andrew!

Can confirm that the site is back up and working again as there was maintenance going on with the site - apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

agarwas
Member since 6th Jun 2013
2 Posts

Hi

I have been trying to log-in since yesterday evening but unable to do so. Tried generating a new password. But could not log-in even with the new password, Is the website down? If yes, please let me know when it will be restored.

Thx
Solution
Andy
Online Community Manager Online Community Manager
Member since 16th Jan 2012
2,175 Posts

Hey agarwas, just tested the site and looks like it's all up and running! Can you try logging in via this link and let us know if you're still getting errors.

agarwas
Member since 6th Jun 2013
2 Posts

thx for checking. seems to work now. many thanks
Users Online
Currently online: 2 members   |   22 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: