• Self Service
  • Online & Mobile Self Service
gotnowhere
Frequent Contributor Frequent Contributor
Member since 23rd Apr 2012
133 Posts

My account

[ Edited ]

is there a problem with MY Account   i have just tried to log in    and i cant it comes up as an error  or  i am not allowed to i just tried again and it comes up with this  The username or password you have provided is incorrect. Please try again.

i have just tried again  it seems to be back to where it was before but this time when i try  and log in it doesnt  log in  but goes back to the start   and this  is there next to where you log in  To complete this transaction, we will need to access your account information. Please login with your My Account details. so  i ask  how can i  

Paul

jeannie
New Contributor New Contributor
Member since 30th Sep 2013
3 Posts

Re: My account

Same thing happening to me.  Try to "retrieve password" and that isn't working either.  After clicking "Continue" nothing happens.

gotnowhere
Frequent Contributor Frequent Contributor
Member since 23rd Apr 2012
133 Posts

hi 

now it is telling me thid

Not Authorised    

You do not have permissions to perform this action.

what is going on

Paul

Pete
Moderator Moderator
Member since 27th Aug 2012
427 Posts

Hey gotnowhere, sorry about this. I can confirm that we're currently experiencing issues with our online My Account. We have no ETA at this stage as to when this will be fixed but our engineers are currently working on the issue.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Did You Know?

You can SMS ‘menu’ to 9999 to find out your account balance, due date, notify us of a recent payment, request a payment extension + lots more! There’s lots of options for Pre-Paid customers too ;) It’s super easy to use

Users Online
Currently online: 22 members   |   72 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: